Play Room Rules
To ensure safety and maintenance of our indoor play space, Please read and comply with the following rules.
- Waiver must be signed prior to entrance.
- Please refrain from entering if your child is sick.
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by parents/caregivers at all times.
- No shoes allowed on turf and infant/toddler mat.
- Please sanitize hands upon entering the play area and after using the restrooms.
- No food or drink is permitted on turf and the infant/toddler corner.
- Please return all toys and books, and discard your trash before leaving.
- Please change diapers in restrooms only.
- Kookaburra Play Cafe will not be held liable for any personal damages or injures arising from participation with our play equipment and activities.
- Parents and Caregivers must comply with rules and verbal instruction from staff as a condition of entry into Kookaburra Play Cafe. We reserve the right to request participants to leave should rules be broken or if your child participates in unruly behavior.